In a nerd conversation of epic proportions the other day with Dr. Kronner, I disclosed that it was my dream to see the three studios controlling the biggest Marvel superhero franchises to come to ...
My buddy Aaron is a bartender for a certain movie theater here in Michigan, and on occasion, the theater will have advanced employee screenings for movies a couple nights prior to the film’s ...
The excitement of Spider Island continues in full force in this issue of Spidey! The Jackal and his cohorts are hosting a meeting with all of the major crime families of New York to distribute a ...
TV and Superheroes rarely mix well, and on the off-chance they do it probably isn’t the best representation of superheroes on the market. Smallville worked, Lois & Clark kind of worked. ...
- Marvel Studios Phase Three: Civil War, Black Panther, Captain Marvel & More!
- Gotham: The Spirit of the Goat and the Soul of Harvey Bullock
- Sunset Overdrive Review: Slick Parkour Meets Fun Monster Mashing
- Doctor Strange Grabs Cumberbatch for Title Role
- Grizzly’s Casting Couch: Bruce Campbell’s Expendables Of Horror
- Samurai Warriors 4: As Much Fun As Ever