Since we are on the eve of the Roland Emmerich release of White House Down/Olympus Has Fallen 2.0/Die Hard 5.2/White House Explodes Yet Again, however you want to call the movie, it’s ample ...
Independence Day is a movie I genuinely adored as a kid, and ironically love as an adult. It’s got all the best ingredients of a ’90s blockbuster – Will Smith, explosions, aliens ...
I wanted to like this movie so much more than I did, but it just wasn’t happening. Not to say I hated it, but it definitely could have used some work. That being said, let’s get to the ...
A whole lot of people have to be getting burned out on alien invasion storylines. We’ve had more than our fair share of them just in the last six months and still have Super 8 and Cowboys and ...
- A Summary of Ice and Fire: Game of Throne 5.01 – The Arcs To Come
- Justified: Preparing For Raylan’s Ride Off Into The Sunset
- Arrow and Flash Blow Off Steam in Superhero Fight Club
- Olivia Munn Cast as Psylocke In X-Men: Apocalypse
- Ant-Man Trailer Goes Big On Microscopic Action
- Rock Band 4: The Return Of The Plastic Instruments