Since we are on the eve of the Roland Emmerich release of White House Down/Olympus Has Fallen 2.0/Die Hard 5.2/White House Explodes Yet Again, however you want to call the movie, it’s ample ...
Independence Day is a movie I genuinely adored as a kid, and ironically love as an adult. It’s got all the best ingredients of a ’90s blockbuster – Will Smith, explosions, aliens ...
I wanted to like this movie so much more than I did, but it just wasn’t happening. Not to say I hated it, but it definitely could have used some work. That being said, let’s get to the ...
A whole lot of people have to be getting burned out on alien invasion storylines. We’ve had more than our fair share of them just in the last six months and still have Super 8 and Cowboys and ...
- Iron Sky: The Coming Race – Potential Sequel Seeks Crowd Sourcing
- Stop, Police! Exploring the World of the B-Movie Cop
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Review: More of The Same Co-Op Raiding
- Serial: Why You Should Be Listening To This Podcast
- David Fincher, Stanley Kubrick, and Alan Smithee: Directors Disowning Films
- Star Wars Rebels: Female Figures Bring Some Girl Power To The Force