Since we are on the eve of the Roland Emmerich release of White House Down/Olympus Has Fallen 2.0/Die Hard 5.2/White House Explodes Yet Again, however you want to call the movie, it’s ample ...
Independence Day is a movie I genuinely adored as a kid, and ironically love as an adult. It’s got all the best ingredients of a ’90s blockbuster – Will Smith, explosions, aliens ...
I wanted to like this movie so much more than I did, but it just wasn’t happening. Not to say I hated it, but it definitely could have used some work. That being said, let’s get to the ...
A whole lot of people have to be getting burned out on alien invasion storylines. We’ve had more than our fair share of them just in the last six months and still have Super 8 and Cowboys and ...
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Review: A Grand and Rewarding Adventure
- The Tale Of Tales Trailer: Salma Hayek Eats The Heart Of A Monster
- Agent Carter And Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Return
- Legends of Tomorrow Trailer and Behind the Scenes!!!!
- True Detective Season 2 Gets A Tense New Trailer
- Helen Keller Vs Nightwolves! And Six More Historical Mashup Movies