Since we are on the eve of the Roland Emmerich release of White House Down/Olympus Has Fallen 2.0/Die Hard 5.2/White House Explodes Yet Again, however you want to call the movie, it’s ample ...
Independence Day is a movie I genuinely adored as a kid, and ironically love as an adult. It’s got all the best ingredients of a ’90s blockbuster – Will Smith, explosions, aliens ...
I wanted to like this movie so much more than I did, but it just wasn’t happening. Not to say I hated it, but it definitely could have used some work. That being said, let’s get to the ...
A whole lot of people have to be getting burned out on alien invasion storylines. We’ve had more than our fair share of them just in the last six months and still have Super 8 and Cowboys and ...
- John Wick: A Review of Revenge Incarnate
- Only Six Northern White Rhinos Left, Extinction Looming
- 5 Creator-Owned Comics You Need to Read
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Out Early, Thank You Hydra
- Gotham: Fox Orders More Episodes and Casts Fan Favorite
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2: Pac Is Making Quite The Comeback