Ok, so I think we can all agree that GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra was a horse shit movie, and this is a fact that apparently was not lost on the filmmakers. They took the opportunity to create a ...
We seem to spend a lot of time talking about the various new mind-blowing movies that come out bigger and better every year. So we figured it was time to bring out the science again and put ...
Toy Fair 2012 wraps up today in the city that never sleeps and from action figures to high-tech toys to creepy Barbies that take photos and then display them on their stomach there’s ...
I don’t think that anything could possibly redeem the G.I. Joe movie franchise at this point since that crapfest that was the first G.I. Joe, but I’m sure giving the people behind this ...
- A Summary of Ice and Fire: Game of Throne 5.01 – The Arcs To Come
- Justified: Preparing For Raylan’s Ride Off Into The Sunset
- Arrow and Flash Blow Off Steam in Superhero Fight Club
- Olivia Munn Cast as Psylocke In X-Men: Apocalypse
- Ant-Man Trailer Goes Big On Microscopic Action
- Rock Band 4: The Return Of The Plastic Instruments