Ok, so I think we can all agree that GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra was a horse shit movie, and this is a fact that apparently was not lost on the filmmakers. They took the opportunity to create a ...
We seem to spend a lot of time talking about the various new mind-blowing movies that come out bigger and better every year. So we figured it was time to bring out the science again and put ...
Toy Fair 2012 wraps up today in the city that never sleeps and from action figures to high-tech toys to creepy Barbies that take photos and then display them on their stomach there’s ...
I don’t think that anything could possibly redeem the G.I. Joe movie franchise at this point since that crapfest that was the first G.I. Joe, but I’m sure giving the people behind this ...
- Terminator Genisys: Skynet vs The Connors, Round 5
- Mad Mashups: The Internet Reacts to Mad Max in Creative Fashion
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Review: A Grand and Rewarding Adventure
- The Tale Of Tales Trailer: Salma Hayek Eats The Heart Of A Monster
- Agent Carter And Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Return
- Legends of Tomorrow Trailer and Behind the Scenes!!!!