Ok, so I think we can all agree that GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra was a horse shit movie, and this is a fact that apparently was not lost on the filmmakers. They took the opportunity to create a ...
We seem to spend a lot of time talking about the various new mind-blowing movies that come out bigger and better every year. So we figured it was time to bring out the science again and put ...
Toy Fair 2012 wraps up today in the city that never sleeps and from action figures to high-tech toys to creepy Barbies that take photos and then display them on their stomach there’s ...
I don’t think that anything could possibly redeem the G.I. Joe movie franchise at this point since that crapfest that was the first G.I. Joe, but I’m sure giving the people behind this ...
- Iron Sky: The Coming Race – Potential Sequel Seeks Crowd Sourcing
- Stop, Police! Exploring the World of the B-Movie Cop
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Review: More of The Same Co-Op Raiding
- Serial: Why You Should Be Listening To This Podcast
- David Fincher, Stanley Kubrick, and Alan Smithee: Directors Disowning Films
- Star Wars Rebels: Female Figures Bring Some Girl Power To The Force