Ok, so I think we can all agree that GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra was a horse shit movie, and this is a fact that apparently was not lost on the filmmakers. They took the opportunity to create a ...
We seem to spend a lot of time talking about the various new mind-blowing movies that come out bigger and better every year. So we figured it was time to bring out the science again and put ...
Toy Fair 2012 wraps up today in the city that never sleeps and from action figures to high-tech toys to creepy Barbies that take photos and then display them on their stomach there’s ...
I don’t think that anything could possibly redeem the G.I. Joe movie franchise at this point since that crapfest that was the first G.I. Joe, but I’m sure giving the people behind this ...
- Four Fantastically Obscure Marvel Comics Properties Made for Television
- It Follows: A Review Of Carpenter Culture At Its Best
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Footage & Another Release Delay
- Pixels Trailer Uses Video Game Nostalgia To Draw Us In, Then Craps on Childhood Immediately
- Battlefield Hardline Review: The Proper Way To Play On Both Sides Of The Law
- Archie Relaunches with Cavalcade of Variant Covers