What seemed literally impossible a mere two weeks ago is now a green-lit reality. After making an outlandish appearance on “Conan”, Will Ferrell, in his Ron Burgundy persona, announced ...
- Stuff Geeks Pretend Don’t Exist: Jar Jar who? [Screen Rant] - Fun in the All-Powerful Sarlacc: Boba Fett was totally drunk… [Gunaxin] - Evolution of the Playboy Bunny: In preparation for ...
Grizzly Links – This is the time where we share with you stuff we found online and loved, but couldn’t justify devoting an entire article too. It’s also an easy way for me to start the week off on ...
So lets start this off by saying that I don’t watch live TV almost at all. It’s all torrents and recorded shows for me. The only channel ever actually on my TV is Cartoon Network, ...
- WWE 2K15 (Next-Gen) Review: A Disappointing Slouch in the Ring
- Game of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series – First Trailer Introduces House Forrester
- Paul Greengrass To Direct George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four
- HBO Westworld First Promo: “So Our Creatures Have Been Misbehaving”
- Mace Windu The Unlikely Subject Of A New Star Wars Spinoff?
- Why A 15 Minute Story In Far Cry 4 Might Not Suck