What seemed literally impossible a mere two weeks ago is now a green-lit reality. After making an outlandish appearance on “Conan”, Will Ferrell, in his Ron Burgundy persona, announced ...
- Stuff Geeks Pretend Don’t Exist: Jar Jar who? [Screen Rant] - Fun in the All-Powerful Sarlacc: Boba Fett was totally drunk… [Gunaxin] - Evolution of the Playboy Bunny: In preparation for ...
Grizzly Links – This is the time where we share with you stuff we found online and loved, but couldn’t justify devoting an entire article too. It’s also an easy way for me to start the week off on ...
So lets start this off by saying that I don’t watch live TV almost at all. It’s all torrents and recorded shows for me. The only channel ever actually on my TV is Cartoon Network, ...
- Stop, Police! Exploring the World of the B-Movie Cop
- Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris Review: More of The Same Co-Op Raiding
- Serial: Why You Should Be Listening To This Podcast
- David Fincher, Stanley Kubrick, and Alan Smithee: Directors Disowning Films
- Star Wars Rebels: Female Figures Bring Some Girl Power To The Force
- Guilty Gear Xrd Review: The Finest of Heavy Metal Fisticuffs