What seemed literally impossible a mere two weeks ago is now a green-lit reality. After making an outlandish appearance on “Conan”, Will Ferrell, in his Ron Burgundy persona, announced ...
So lets start this off by saying that I don’t watch live TV almost at all. It’s all torrents and recorded shows for me. The only channel ever actually on my TV is Cartoon Network, ...
- Mallrats 2: Kevin Smith Is Going Back To The Food Court
- Four Fantastically Obscure Marvel Comics Properties Made for Television
- It Follows: A Review Of Carpenter Culture At Its Best
- New Batman: Arkham Knight Footage & Another Release Delay
- Pixels Trailer Uses Video Game Nostalgia To Draw Us In, Then Craps on Childhood Immediately
- Battlefield Hardline Review: The Proper Way To Play On Both Sides Of The Law